пятница, 30 ноября 2012 г.

BECAUSE GIVING TITLE TO A STORY IS TOO MAINSTREAM….


I don’t really have any confident in writing but I do like to share. This is based on a true story without any addition of ‘preservatives’ and ‘coloring’, the moment when everything was changed. 
  

It happened 5 years ago when I was going to have my PMR result. The morning when the result would be announced, my friends and i just hanging around the hall, waiting for our Principal to hand out our results. At that very moment, my heart just like the song "Atwa" by System of a Down, it really scares me. I never failed to achieve anything i want since i was kid. I always have a pretty results and be the top among the others. 

  

So, i just can’t imagine myself if i didnt get what i wanted. Then, it turned out to be my turn to receive the result. My teacher hand in my result, and to my surprise, i actually didnt get what i want. For some instance, i am speechless and can’t imagine how the world turned to be so mean to me. Yeah, who didn’t as i was the mentor for study group in the school, being at the top class, and moreover teachers were expecting me to get perfect score, but unfortunately I didn’t, even my mentee got perfect score. Yup, at that very moment I just couldn’t accept it..

 I cried, and when i was at home, i said nothing. My parents gave their smoothing words to persuade me, but i  just like mentally broken down and i was like down to abyss..i was like that for several days, talked to none, lying on the bed like i lost a wife. After that then, i just can think normally and blended to the fate that i was failed.



 And from that very moment i promised to myself, to do better in the future, it was really pain though when i was just at the bottom and trying to reach top again.

I still remember weeks after that, my teacher told me..”Why would you student that we were expecting to get the top score get the less?..and there, my teacher said “ Maybe this is not best, maybe you`ll get something better, maybe you`ll pursue you`re study overseas, maybe that is you time..”

  
Alhamdulillah, after lots of effort i put with teachers and family that didnt even know how to stop supporting me, and here i am, studying medic in Russia.

  
So, here i am, thinking back what i have learnt in the past, in the world we live, doesn’t exist a single person that always can be on the top, never. The world just keep circling around, the person at the very bottom somehow in the future make it at the top....but the important thing to bear in mind is we shouldn’t ever give up for His help, He`ll always be there, always...but maybe not now, maybe He changed it with something better.

    

This story really doesn’t even close to something that really big happened to us, some of us may faced worse, but the point is the way we are reflecting to everything, every single test that the Almighty Allah swt put on us, should we accept anything and blended with sadness for the whole life or we start a new chapter, move on and make a better ending.

 "Thats why, dear brothers and sisters, whatever on earth things happen to you, how difficult, wreck life that you have,  never ever give up for His guidance and mercy.....Allah is our strength and He always be.."

Dalam hadith qudsi Allah berfirman:

“Pergilah pada hambaku lalu timpakanlah berbagai ujian padanya kerana Aku ingin mendengar rintihannya.”

(HR. Thabrani dari Abu Umamah)


Abu Said dan Abu Hurairah r.a. meriwayatkan bahawa Nabi SAW. bersabda:

“Seorang muslim yang ditimpa penderitaan, kegundahan, kesedihan, kesakitan, gangguan, dan kerisauan, bahkan hanya terkena duri sekalipun, semuanya itu merupakan kafarat (penebus) dari dosa-dosanya.”

 “Dan apabila hamba-Ku bertanya kepadamu mengenai Aku, maka (beritahu kepada mereka), sesungguhnya Aku (Allah) sentiasa hampir (kepada mereka); Aku perkenankan permohonan orang yang berdoa apabila ia berdoa kepada-Ku. Maka hendaklah mereka menyahut seruan-Ku (dengan mematuhi perintah-Ku), dan hendaklah mereka beriman kepada-Ku supaya mereka menjadi baik dan betul”. (Al-Baqarah: 186)

"tiramisu|MD"

2 коммент.:

bintulMalik комментирует...

:')

AdawiyatulHusna комментирует...

A great reminder... the wheel of life will keep on spinning, sometimes we're on top, sometimes we'll be down under... but we will always have HIM by our side. Always. =)

Отправить комментарий